Parents and Carers
To report absence or if your child is going to be late:
- Telephone 01273 427837 before 08:30am and leave a message.
- Tell us in person at reception before 08:30am
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org before 08:30am
- Get in touch with the leadership team - click here.
For specific queries regarding your child, please contact their form tutor who will be able to help you.
Our Special Educational Needs and Disabilities contact is Ms Frankie McBrien, email email@example.com
For any other enquiries, please ring Ann Ward on reception on 01273 416300, or email the Academy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Authorised Absence Request Form
PACA follows the government Covid-19 guidance available here
If your child tests positive for Covid-19 they should follow the current NHS guidelines. We do not expect them to test or advise them to stay off. If they are too unwell to attend school they should stay at home.
Please report your child's absence to the attendance team (details above).
Please use staff email addresses if you need to contact staff directly:
- Because of their classroom duties, teachers are not able to check emails consistently throughout the day and the school does not expect work email to be checked during a teacher’s personal time.
- We aim to respond to you as soon as possible and within three working days. Part-time staff may take longer to reply.
- Staff contact details are published on the school website here. If you are unable to find a particular teachers contact address you can contact the email@example.com A teachers email address is their first initial, dot their surname and @paca.uk.com; firstname.lastname@example.org (example)
- A list of contact details for each year group is available here:
Visiting the academy?
If you are visiting the academy you can use the map below for directions.
The Academy is part of a larger community complex and we have our own car park. The car park entrance is the one nearest to the Mile Oak Road.
The Academy is committed to providing accessibility for all, which evolves with the community's changing needs. There is lift access to all areas and ramps are available to aid movement around the Academy. Is you are visiting the Academy and have any concerns regarding access please contact our reception using the contact form below.
Our address is:
Portslade Aldridge Community Academy
Please come to the main reception to sign in and our receptionist Ann Ward will be able to help you from there.
Paper Copies Of Information
To obtain a paper copy of any information on this website, please ask at our reception or email email@example.com
For any media enquiries, please contact our press team on:
T: 0303 223 0033