Parents and Carers
To report absence or if your child is going to be late:
- Telephone 01273 427837 before 9 am and leave a message.
- Tell us in person at reception before 9 am
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org before 9 am
- Get in touch with the leadership team - click here.
For specific queries regarding your child, please contact their form tutor who will be able to help you.
Our Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Coordinator with also has lead responsibility for Inclusion and Safeguarding is Ms Fiona Rafferty email F.Rafferty@paca.uk.com
For any other enquiries, please ring Ann Ward on reception on 01273 416300, or email the Academy on email@example.com
Authorised Absence Request Form
Please use staff email addresses if you need to contact staff directly:
- Because of their classroom duties, teachers are not able to check emails consistently throughout the day and the school does not expect work email to be checked during a teacher’s personal time.
- We aim to respond to you as soon as possible and within three working days. Part-time staff may take longer to reply.
- Staff contact details are published on the school website. If you are unable to find a particular teachers contact address you can contact the firstname.lastname@example.org A teachers email address is their first initial, dot their surname and @paca.uk.com; email@example.com (example)
Visiting the academy?
If you are visiting the academy you can use the map below for directions.
The Academy is part of a larger community complex and we have our own car park. The car park entrance is the one nearest to the Mile Oak Road.
The Academy is committed to providing accessibility for all, which evolves with the community's changing needs. There is lift access to all areas and ramps are available to aid movement around the Academy. Is you are visiting the Academy and have any concerns regarding access please contact our reception using the contact form below.
Our address is:
Portslade Aldridge Community Academy
Please come to the main reception to sign in and our receptionist Ann Ward will be able to help you from there.