Here you will find a range of resources which can be used to support your child during their GCSE examinations.
Contents will include:
- Advice on revision techniques
- How to devise revision timetables
- Subject content checklists
- Intervention timetables
- Revision resource information
- Intervention will be offered to students on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 3.15 to 4.15pm.
- Students have been allocated to particular subjects based on their most recent mock examination results, focusing on those with the biggest gap currently.
- Intervention timetables will be changed following the December mock examinations, to align with current working grades and their subject area of most need.
- We strongly advise that students attend intervention in order to maximise their contact time with subject teachers.
- Intervention is an opportunity for students, and therefore any student who is deemed to be disruptive to the learning and progress of others will be asked to leave.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding intervention, please do not hesitate to contact Emma Rudd (Head of Year 11): email@example.com