The Academy uniform was chosen by our Student Council and is smart, comfortable and practical. Uniform items can be purchased through Sportswear International Ltd.
- Students should wear a plain white collared shirt and plain black leather school shoes (not trainers, canvas, boots or ankle boots).
- Please note that the uniform jackets must be worn to and from school and throughout the school day. Teachers will give permission for them to be removed at their discretion.
- If girls choose to wear the uniform skirt, it should be no more than 5 cm above the knee and worn with either skin coloured or black tights or short, black socks.
- Knee length pop sox, footless tights, jeggings, leggings, etc. are not permitted.
Jewellery must be kept to a minimum for health and safety purposes. Students are permitted to wear:
- A wrist watch
- One ring
- One necklace or chain, hidden under clothing
- One pair of stud earrings – no hoops
- No facial piercings are allowed
Hair and Make Up
- Students may wear a small amount of discrete make-up. No false eyelashes, nail varnish or false nails are permitted.
- Hair should be of a natural colour and there should be no extreme styles.
Our uniform is supplied by Sussex Uniforms which is a shop based in Hove and you can contact them at:
Shop: 40 Blatchington Road, Hove, BN3 3YH
Phone number : 01444 227066
Online : www.sussexuniforms.co.uk