This page contains practical information about regulations and revision strategies. The exam timetable will be made available as soon as it is produced each year and each student will be given it in class. A detailed letter with all the arrangements for your specific exams will also be sent home.
There is another page on the website about managing exam stress and nerves. To read that please click here.
Please note that it is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the:
- Summer 2018 Exams Timetable – Exam Timetable
- JCQ (Joint Council for Qualifications) Regulations
- Academy Exam Policies
Joint Council for Qualifications
- Information on Controlled Assessments
- Information for candidates – On Screen Tests
- Information for Candidates – Written Exams
- Mobile Phone Information
- Warning to Candidates
- Information on Non Exam Assessments
- Information on Coursework Assessments
- Centre Notice
- Information for candidates – Privacy Notice
- Information for candidate – Social media
Have a Plan B
If you find on results day that you don’t have the grades you need, you will need a Plan B.
Click here to find out about the alternative routes available.
Revision Tips and Resources
We have created the following worksheet to offer advice on how to manage the exam period.
These general resources may also be useful.
Get Revising – a free and quick revision timetabling tool
Creating a Stress Free Revision Timetable
Revision Strategies – from the University of Manchester