Please be aware of the following rules about booking and cancellations charges.
- Members can book squash or badminton courts and snooker tables up to a week ahead. So, for instance, if you wish to book for a Wednesday, we will accept bookings from the previous Wednesday at 10.00am.
- Non-Members can book up to 6 days ahead, ie Wednesday for Monday, Thursday for Tuesday etc.
- When booking, members will need to give us their name and membership number. Non-Members will be asked for their name and address.
- Members and Non-Members can pay at the time of playing.
- There are days when particular court times are over subscribed. In such instances, the receptionist may accept only one booking of one hour’s badminton, for instance, on any one ‘phone call.
- Members and Non-Members can cancel up to 24 hours ahead without incurring any charge. If cancellation is made within the 24-hour period, you will be liable for the full cost unless the court is rebooked. An invoice will be sent to you, settlement of which should be made within 14 days.
- If a booking is made within the 24-hour period and then cancelled, no charge will be made but we would ask for as much notice as possible as to be able to offer that court to someone else.
- Anyone not turning up for a court will also receive an invoice for the full amount.
- Bookings can only be made or cancelled in person at the centre reception, or by phone. Bookings and cancellations cannot be done via e-mail.