Our goal is to enrich the lives of our students and for them all to be successful.
This means providing a curriculum that is personalised so that all students can thrive in their studies, enjoy their work and progress post 18/19. There are three curriculum pathways you can follow.
Choosing the correct pathway
We recommend that you:
- Read the more detailed subject/course descriptions listed below
- Consider the grades that your subject teachers predict that you might get
- Take your time to find out about all of the subjects/courses that interest you and are relevant to your possible career interest
- Pick subjects/courses that you enjoy and are good at
- Use this prospectus to record your ideas as you discuss subjects with staff and your parents.
|Pathway||Courses||Minimum entry requirements|
|Academic and Vocational A Levels||3 subjects||5 GCSE grades A*- C including English
and maths and if applicable additional
subject specific grade requirements at
|Vocational A Level equivalents||3 subjects plus either English or maths
GCSE re- sit
|5 GCSE grades A*- C with either English
|Level 2 (GCSE equivalent||GCSE English and maths re-sit and two
|5 GCSE grades A*- G|
|A-Level||Vocational Level 3||Level 2|
|English Literature||Health and Social care||GCSE English|
|Biology||ICT||Entrepreneurship & Enterprise|
|Psychology||Sport (Single and Double)|
|History||Travel and Tourism|
|Art||Media (Single and Double)|
Some of the vocational subjects can be a double award, this would mean that they are worth twice the number of UCAS points.
All courses that we offer are subject to the number of students that apply.